If the user does not agree with this, it is recommended not to use our website. This policy is subject to change. The use of our website after the modifications of the present is assumed as acceptance of these modifications.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID. In no case do cookies contain personal information or information, which will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies does not access your computer documents or files.
With this use, the Site is able to store useful information for the User browsing the Site, as well as to read this information in order to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
In addition, cookies help us see the performance and traffic of our website, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors.
Cookies also help us to analyze how visitors use our website, how they browse and where they have difficulty. In this way we can constantly optimize the operation of the e-shop and deal with any problems that may arise.
All information collected from these cookies is used only to improve your shopping experience, the structure and content of portland.gr.
What kind of cookies do we use at portland.gr
1) Necessary Cookies
They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart and electronic payment. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is immediately affected, but your personal browsing experience is also degraded, since basic e-commerce functions are under-functioning.
2) Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often or show us if they have a problem navigating. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregate and is used only to improve the operation of portland.gr.
3) Cookies Analytics
They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, so that we can continuously improve the experience we offer you.
What kind of data and information is collected
• When the user accesses the services of the website, the data is automatically collected and recorded on the server from the browser or the platform of the user’s mobile device or the camera of the device, including: the user’s location from GPS, the type and version of the browser, the pages visited, the time and duration of the visit, etc.
• Cookies and similar technologies may be used which user acceptance may prevent or restrict through browser options. In this case, some parts of this website may malfunction.
Social media, third parties and other sites
How the data and information collected are used
The portland.gr website uses the data and information it collects about users in order to:
• provides its services effectively.
• notifies when changes are made to any of the services provided.
• takes care of the provision, improvement and monitoring of the efficiency of its services.
• informs about the development and testing of new services and functions.
• monitors metrics on total number of visitors, traffic, traffic and demographics.
• takes care of the diagnosis and correction of technical problems.
Disclosure of data and information
Our company does not sell or rent user information and data to third parties, except as provided herein.
Security of users’ personal data
Our website complies with the current legislation for the protection of users’ information and personal data and makes every effort to protect those that it maintains in its files, observing all the procedures provided by the legal framework.